TiEcon – What is it and how can it benefit you?
TiEcon is the largest technology-centered conference dedicated to fostering entrepreneurship. It is held in Santa Clara, California. It has been ranked alongside Demo, TED and World Economic Forum as one of the top 10 conferences worldwide for ideas and entrepreneurship by Worth Magazine. Our conference has attracted over 50,000 entrepreneurs and professionals from over 50 countries. Last year alone, there were over 4,500 participants from over 22 countries. You have the opportunity to network, find mentors, and pitch to investors. TiEcon is continuing to create a supportive network for those with visions ahead.
Let’s take a deep dive into the best features that TiEcon has to offer.
- TiEcon focuses on the hottest areas of innovation. In 2020 our tracks include: Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, IoT/Edge Computing, Blockchain and FinTech, Security, Cloud, Health Tech, Global Connect, Entrepreneurship, Trending Technologies, and Diversity & Inclusion.
- TiEcon brings you accomplished speakers from CEOs to domain leaders and industry experts. Examples include: Jayshree Ullal (President & CEO of Arista Networks), Eric S. Yuan (CEO of Zoom), Quentin Hardy (Head of Editorial for Google Cloud), Deepak Ahuja (CFO of Tesla), Doug Merritt (President and CEO of Splunk), Manish Vyas (President of Tech Mahindra), Lara Stein (Founder of TEDx) and the list goes on.
- We offer multiple Bootcamps and programs to help widen your scope of knowledge. In 2020 we are offering 3 bootcamps: Startup Bootcamp, Blockchain Bootcamp, and AI/ML Bootcamp. We are offering 2 mentorship programs: Mentor Connect and VC Connect. Register for these at TiEcon.org.
- We provide lunch on both days of the conference!
- TiE 50 – Find investors and grow your business. Apply here.
TiEcon 2020: May 8th & 9th, 2020 @ the Santa Clara Convention Center
“I grew up with TiE. From attending the Youth Conferences to volunteering for TiEcon, I enjoy the conference for multiple reasons. I get to expand my knowledge on multiple relevant topics in the tech world that are growing. I get to socialize and network with the entrepreneurs attending to expand my network. I have gained so much knowledge just listening to the accomplished speakers of the various tracks, leading me to gain some inspiration and try to make my life a much better version than it is now.” – 3rd Year College Student
“When you connect with TiE, you connect with the millions of entrepreneurs around the world.” – TiEcon Leadership 2016
“TiE50 was a great forum and opportunity for budding and fast growing companies like CoreStack to get validation, showcase the offering and gain GTM visibility to accelerate the growth momentum. It was an honor for CoreStack to have won the TiE50 award in 2019.” – Corestack, TiE 50 Winner