September 2 – 3, 2020
THE WORLD’S LARGEST
Location: Virtual Bootcamp
Date: May 6, 2021
Time: Cohort A: 8:00 AM – 11:00 PM PT, Cohort B: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM PT
TiEcon 2021 Presents Startup Bootcamp!
This bootcamp is designed to get you ready to raise money and get you ready to talk with investors. This ½ day event will be repeated on both days that TiEcon is active so that our international audience can attend based on their convenience. The bootcamp is designed to prepare you to fine-tune your business plan and pitch to investors in a way that will grab their attention.
This unique format will allow you to learn from Silicon Valley experts about how to start right. You will work with mentors, seasoned entrepreneurs and local business leaders in small group setting and gain insights on how to take your business to the next level.
This workshop is designed to prepare entrepreneurs and startups on:
- Getting Investor-Ready – 90 min
- How to shape your presentation to grab investor’s attention
- What exactly do you need to be prepared?
- Examples of executive summaries, financial models & investor pitch decks
- Mentoring session 60 min:
- Fine-tuning presentations by working with accomplished Silicon Valley mentors and entrepreneurs in a small group setting
- Using fast-paced mentoring and successive elimination method handful of teams will be selected to pitch to a panel of investors
- Final Pitches 30 min:
- Pitching! Startups will have the opportunity to present their 5-minute pitch to a panel of investors and receive feedback
All registered attendees will receive an e-book about how to start a company and get it funded Silicon Valley style
** All participants will get a copy of these books http://fivemountainpress.com/
Founder and CEO
President & CEO
VP, Business Development
Founder & CEO
President & CEO
Senior Managing Director
First Republic Bank
The Ivory Throne: Chronicles of the House of Travancore
ALL ON BLOCK INC.
Principal PM – Azure Networking
Technology Executive and Entrepreneur