Global Connect expands Entrepreneurial and Technological Networks across the Globe.
The Global Connect track explores the process of increased interconnectedness among countries and innovation capital from and to the US, India, Israel, the Middle East, Japan, Latin America, and Europe.
We explore investments in these regions across sectors, observe the fueling of entrepreneurship, and monitor areas of bustling growth in their economies. Speakers on this track are truly diverse and global, representing many of the countries mentioned above.
“Networking is an investment in your business. It takes time and, when done correctly, can yield great results for years to come.” — Diane Helbig
About this Track:
Hear from investors and successful entrepreneurs who bring a diverse and deep knowledge of entrepreneurship across the globe and in their markets.
You will learn about the issues entrepreneurs face during the different phases of the journey, including fundraising, legal issues, recruiting, sales, and marketing, from experienced entrepreneurs who have built successful technology-focused companies. You will also hear the investor side of the story on successful entrepreneurship.
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs working full-time on their startups.
- Entrepreneurs in the stages of planning their expansion and offerings around Global Markets
- Entrepreneurs seeking advice related to company building topics like a team, marketing, sales, and fundraising.
- Global Connect Program takes place on Thursday, May 5th, from 9:00 am PT to 11:30 am PT.
- Global Connect session will be conducted virtually.
Join us at https://www.tiecon.org/global-connect
Who are Our Global Speakers?
- Highly accomplished business professionals.
- Venture Capitalists from around the globe.
- Serial entrepreneurs with a proven track record.
- Keynote Sessions
- Fireside Chats
- Panel Discussions
Meet Our Eminent Speakers and Panelists
Dave Parekh (Insight Partners, US), Nandan Nilekani (Infosys, India), Yossi Matias (Google, Israel), Abhijit Bose (WhatsApp, India), Liv Marte Nordhaug (Digital Public Goods Alliance), Siddharth Shetty (iSPIRIT) Henri Verdier (Government of France), Kazuya Hirota (NTT, Japan) Kenji Motohashi (NTT, Japan) Hiroshi Furukawa (NTT, Japan) Hiroshi Honja (NTT, Japan)
George Abraham, Stellar Idea Labs
Mateen Syed, Bizhance
Aparna Pujar, Founder & CEO, Zemplee and TiEcon 2022 Marketing Chair
Ashok Shanmugam, Co-Founder & CEO, Connect4myCoach and TiEcon 2022 Programs Track Chair