Why attend a startup bootcamp?
Founders may have a great idea and an even better proof of concept or MVP, but how do they go though the loops to get funding? What does it take to deliver a killer pitch- to attract investors?
TiEcon 2021 has a startup bootcamp designed to get you ready to raise money and get you ready to talk with investors. This ½ day event will be repeated on both days that TiEcon is active so that our international audience can attend based on their convenience. The bootcamp is designed to prepare you to fine-tune your business plan and pitch to investors in a way that will grab their attention.
This unique format will allow you to learn from Silicon Valley experts about how to start right. You will work with mentors, seasoned entrepreneurs and local business leaders in small group setting and gain insights on how to take your business to the next level.
This workshop is designed to prepare entrepreneurs and startups on:
Getting Investor-Ready – 90 min
- How to shape your presentation to grab investor’s attention
- What exactly do you need to be prepared?
- Examples of executive summaries, financial models & investor pitch decks
Mentoring session 60 min:
- Fine-tuning presentations by working with accomplished Silicon Valley mentors and entrepreneurs in a small group setting
- Using fast-paced mentoring and successive elimination method handful of teams will be selected to pitch to a panel of investors
Final Pitches 30 min:
- Pitching! Startups will have the opportunity to present their 5-minute pitch to a panel of investors and receive feedback
- All registered attendees will receive an e-book about how to start a company and get it funded Silicon Valley style.
Get more information about the bootcamp at TiEcon 2021: Startup Bootcamp
About TiE Silicon Valley
TiE Silicon Valley (sv.tie.org) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to fostering entrepreneurship. TiE hosts TiEcon to create an entrepreneurial ecosystem under one roof for C-level executives, investors and entrepreneurs. Known for delivering the best in thought leadership, TiEcon has featured such luminaries as Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX; Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft; Deepak Chopra, M.D., founder, Chopra Foundation & Chopra Global; and Indra Nooyi, the former chairman and CEO of PepsiCo. TiEcon attendees and companies benefit through extensive networking and mentorship opportunities.
Register at TiEcon 2021
The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) is the largest global not-for-profit organization. Founded in 1992, TiE’s chapters organize 100s of events and programs throughout the year- to educate, inspire, mentor, and fund entrepreneurs. The mission of TiE is to foster entrepreneurship globally through its five pillars: mentoring, networking, education, funding, and incubation. By assisting entrepreneurs, we believe we can empower individuals, create wealth in communities and positively impact the human experience.
Learn more at TiEcon 2021