About this Track
Want to know the recipe for successful entrepreneurship?
Hear from investors and successful entrepreneurs at TiEcon 2022! You will learn about the issues entrepreneurs face during the different faces of the journey, including fundraising, legal issues, recruiting, sales, and marketing, from experienced entrepreneurs who have built successful technology-focused companies. You will also hear the investor side of the story on successful entrepreneurship.
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs are working full-time on their startups.
- Entrepreneurs seek advice related to company building topics like a team, marketing, sales, and fundraising.
- Entrepreneurship track takes place on Saturday, May 7th, from 9:00 am PT to 11:30 am PT.
- Entrepreneurship track sessions will be conducted virtually.
Join us at https://www.tiecon.org/entrepreneurship
Who are Our Speakers?
- Highly accomplished business professionals.
- Venture Capitalists around the globe.
- Serial entrepreneurs with a proven track record.
- Keynote Sessions
- Fireside Chats
- Panel Discussions
Meet Our Eminent Speakers and Panelists
Bruno Villetelle (Novartis), Ben Narasin (Tenacity Venture Capital), Rajesh Swaminathan (Khosla Ventures), Jordan Woods (StarChain Ventures), Rashmi Gopinath (B Capital Group), Umesh Sachdev (Uniphore), Hilarie Koplow-McAdams (NEA), Priya Abani (AliveCor), Adam O’Donnell (Zendesk), Sri Ambati (H2O.ai), Muddu Sudhakar (Aisera), Varun Jain (SE Partners), Vibhor Rastogi (Citi Ventures), Yvonne Lutsch (Robert Bosch Venture Capital), Elisa Camahort Page (Blogher), Navneet Chugh (Chugh, LLP), Patti Tripathi (TriPath Media)
Dr. Ekta Dang, U First Capital
Shannon Clark, Entrepreneur
Kanu Gulati, Khosla Ventures
Aparna Pujar, Founder & CEO, Zemplee and TiEcon 2022 Marketing Chair
Ashok Shanmugam, Co-Founder & CEO, Connect4myCoach and TiEcon 2022 Programs Track Chair